- 1.Choose Username/Password (at least 10 characters)
- 2.Verify your email address (make sure to check junk/spam)
- 3.Secure your account using Biometrics or Pin
- 4.Select or generate a nickname (what should we call you?)
- 5.Pick out a profile image
This section of registration is all about you and your investment goals. The questions are tailored to make the best recommendation on a Stack for you. If your situation changes, you can always go back and make a new selection on any of the answers. In addition, the recommendation is intended to advise you but does not restrict you from choosing any Stack, setting or strategy that you like. After this section, your Hedgehog crypto wallet powered by Gemini is created to begin using the features. If you indicate that you do not have income or cash reserves a warning will populate advising against investing crypto at this time. You are still eligible to continue but our advice would be to move into a more suitable financial position before investing in cryptocurrency.
Hedgehog is regulated by the SEC, which requires adherence to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) rules. This section is powered by our partner Persona. To complete this step you will need. If you need any assistance in this section you can contact Hedgehog Support at [email protected]
- 1.A government picture ID
- 2.Basic demographic information
- 3.Selfie to verify is actually you
Choose the recommended stack or any Stack below.
These settings are not applied to your actual stack. You will need to add them.